Cripple Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penigra Application

4 posters

Go down

Penigra Application Empty Penigra Application

Post  Penigra Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:34 pm

In game nick: Penigra or WoOp

What is your class (and Lvl) ?: Necro

What gear do you have ?: ---

Where are you from ? (include timezone) :Poland +1

Are you fluent in English? (0-10) : 5

How many hours can you sacrifice for L2 everyday? : 2-6

Do you use TS3/Ventrilo? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? : Yes i've both and micro use too

What are the previous servers you played at ?: L2 Vindication x4

What are the previous clans you were in ?: OwnageTeam, GloriaVictiS

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad, mass pvp, siege etc): On H5 i played just some PvP servers but i know to assist xd

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?: DeadMenWalking

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?: DeadMenWalking told me about ur clan, so i wanna join and try Smile

Penigra

Back to top Go down

Penigra Application Empty Re: Penigra Application

Post  DeadMenWalking Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:42 pm

He also know playing good cardinal like me =D
by the way, i will +1 but not becauze its my friend, but to know playing with assists is more difficult for some guys then to spoil/craft. He is an easy-leanrner so we can teach him some things about spoil/craft. L2Predator after 1 week will be just a pvp server, so we need good assisters.

Peni, i just expressed my opinion. Now its on admins hand to do everything he wants Razz

DeadMenWalking

Back to top Go down

Post  CityDoG Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 pm

DeadMenWalking wrote:He also know playing good cardinal like me =D
by the way, i will +1 but not becauze its my friend, but to know playing with assists is more difficult for some guys then to spoil/craft. He is an easy-leanrner so we can teach him some things about spoil/craft. L2Predator after 1 week will be just a pvp server, so we need good assisters.

Peni, i just expressed my opinion. Now its on admins hand to do everything he wants Razz

+1, u need to try make cp together with another ppl from clan Wink gl.

CityDoG

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavests Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 pm

+1
Necro we need a lot for all RB .
Pavests
Pavests

Back to top Go down

Post  Bomzis aka 0lly Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Yeah, you can gather people for your own CP or group to do crafting and stuff.
Bomzis aka 0lly
Bomzis aka 0lly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadMenWalking Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Sorry, but i'm not in chronical period that i can create my own CP. I have many things on my mind and to have your own CP has a lot of obligations too. Just organise your CP's as you want, me and Peni will be togeather in server even if we are in a different CP's. I Dont wanna make ur CP's unbalanced, so create them as you think better w/o breaking some rules becauze me and peni are friends xD

DeadMenWalking

Back to top Go down

Post  CityDoG Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:41 pm

DeadMenWalking wrote:Sorry, but i'm not in chronical period that i can create my own CP. I have many things on my mind and to have your own CP has a lot of obligations too. Just organise your CP's as you want, me and Peni will be togeather in server even if we are in a different CP's. I Dont wanna make ur CP's unbalanced, so create them as you think better w/o breaking some rules becauze me and peni are friends xD

http://www.l2predator.org/forum/index.php?topic=131.0

???

CityDoG

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadMenWalking Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 pm

CityDoG wrote:
DeadMenWalking wrote:Sorry, but i'm not in chronical period that i can create my own CP. I have many things on my mind and to have your own CP has a lot of obligations too. Just organise your CP's as you want, me and Peni will be togeather in server even if we are in a different CP's. I Dont wanna make ur CP's unbalanced, so create them as you think better w/o breaking some rules becauze me and peni are friends xD

???
before come to you, i talked with another one guy, but they are not well organised. I didnt gave him a final question to add me on his CP. So i have to tell him to remove my name from there Razz

DeadMenWalking

Back to top Go down

Post  CityDoG Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:50 pm

DeadMenWalking wrote:
CityDoG wrote:

???
before come to you, i talked with another one guy, but they are not well organised. I didnt gave him a final question to add me on his CP. So i have to tell him to remove my name from there Razz
\

than do it Smile

CityDoG

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadMenWalking Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 pm

CityDoG wrote:
DeadMenWalking wrote:
CityDoG wrote:

???
\

than do it Smile
Already did it 10 minutes ago bounce bounce

DeadMenWalking

Back to top Go down

Post  CityDoG Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:57 pm

than do it Smile [/quote]
Already did it 10 minutes ago bounce bounce [/quote]

gj. Smile

CityDoG

Back to top Go down